- Work at any hour
- Be your own boss
- Go for a walk when you want to
- Spend more time with family
- Work from anywhere in the world
Podcast episode mentioned:
- Less social interaction
- It can get lonely
- You need discipline
- The work can take over your life
Tony & Ali from Real Isle of Wight
Stuart Nuttall from The Agency
Work at Home Business Tips
- Get a business partner or work with your spouse: Julian & Kathryn from Brilliant Living HQ.
- Set a schedule so that you know when you should be working and when you should stop.
How to Start a Business Online
- Register your company (costs under £100 via an accountant to do so, or £15 if you want to do it yourself).
- Use platforms that people already know and trust to build your customer base (eBay, Amazon, but also local community Facebook pages).
- Get a website!
More about Buying and Selling on Amazon by Pat Flynn.